Friday, February 8, 2013

Us

The update:  
I forgot my password for this blog and recently remembered it this morning, Woo hoo!!
Ryan is loving his new job, and not minding the commute.  He says it's worth it.
I'm learning tons at school and super busy with homework.
Todd is in chemo and struggling with all going on.  Please keep him in your prayers.
I'm 11 weeks pregnant and the baby is due August 31st.  School ends August 23rd so the timing is perfect.
I'm craving all sorts of things like sauerkraut, avocados, oranges, sugar cookies, and tonight it's chinese food.  The pregnancy is good so far other than exhaustion and being in bed by 9.  I'm hoping that will wear off soon.  I loved what a friend said the other day.  She said it's okay when you're pregnant to just be lazy.  Understand you are going to have to go out to eat more, the house is not going to be so clean, and you may watch more TV than usual.  Those words were comforting and I'm feeling better about all going on. 
I planned a trip to St. George for May because this weather is killing me.  Something to look forward to.

Today, I'm potty training Cambree.  I don't really know how that's going to go but I'm giving it a shot.
The other day I was in the van with the kids and Cambree says, "Mommy and Boston? Will you be a little bit quieter because I'm on the phone."  I look back to see her Minnie Mouse phone glued to her ear.  It made me laugh.

 This happens a lot at meals in our home.  Cambree insists that Boston feed her.  Sometimes he doesn't mind and obliges without a fight. 



 It seems no matter how hard I try, I cannot get them to smile at the same time for a picture.


  After breakfast there is usually a wrestling match.
 The other day as I was looking at various blogs I saw this idea for a sensory bin.  I ran to Smiths, bought a bunch of beans and 2 containers, added some toys, and they literally played for 3 hours.  It was awesome.  Sometimes it makes a mess but it's easy to sweep up and throw it back in.



2 comments:

Brielle said...

That's a lot of new stuff! Congratulations on the baby, what fun. Also, I'm so sorry about Todd. I think about him every day and pray that things will get better. Love you Jenn!

Grandma Marie said...

Hey Jen,
Awesome blog. I promised you I would help you if you'd have another baby and it has NOT happened. But look how awesome you are doing!! Boston likes Cambree a lot more--who saw that coming? They are growing up. And...best of all...Cambree...knock on wood...is skipping the Terrible Twos.
I'm proud of you. Love, Mom

Post a Comment