Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day of Love

 Happy Valentine's Day!  He really does have underwear on but wanted to be part of the Valentine's picture.
We got some flowers to bring a little cheer to the house.
 The kids and their new mailboxes (Dora and Spiderman).
 Showing some brother and sister love.
My attempt at heart pancakes.
 I still don't understand their desire to wear summer clothes in the winter.  Boston loves shorts and short-sleeved shirts.  Whatever, I'm picking my battles.  I love these guys.  I'm excited to have another baby to add to the chaos.  They are both happy to have a little sister or brother and already take such good care of the baby dolls in our house.  Boston says it's a boy and wants to name him, "Allwin."  Cambree and daddy say it's a girl.  Cambree wants to name her, "girl" and daddy wants to name her, "Shaneequa."  I don't know if I'm feeling any of those.  We'll see.    

No comments:

Post a Comment