Boston's preschool had "Superhero Day." He could choose to be a villain or a hero and was supposed to make a homemade costume. We spent all morning talking about what he wanted to be and he decided on "Evil Joker." He wore black, a mask, belt, and cape. He fights people and sprays them with webs. He lives in his "Jokermobile" and can sometimes fly, if needed. It was a fun idea instead of just throwing on one of our costumes and calling it good. I could see how much his little imagination was working.
Boston also went to the fire station with his class and Grandma Marie. Cambree was pretty sick so Grandma was nice enough to take him. I knew he couldn't miss this field trip because he had been talking about it forever. He said they turned on the sirens and came down a pole. Wish I could have been there but I'm sure we'll probably be doing it again in the future sometime.


.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment