Cambree started dance class at Syracuse City. 40 bucks for eight weeks is a steal and she loves it. It's pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen.
My girl seems to need a lot more reassurance that she is doing well than her brother does. Just an observation I've made as she runs over me during dance class and constantly tells me she is my "special girl." She also looks to me for smiles and encouragement. I thought about this the other day and am trying to think of ways that she can know it on her own without my constant assistance. Our Love and Logic class once told us that instead of me always saying, "Good Job," I can instead ask her how she thinks she did and have her come to her own conclusion. These pictures bring smiles as I think about them. This is her first day of dance and I tried to figure out a cute outfit and then she ended up insisting that she wear her ABC shirt and sweats over the top. Whatever....if I had a slogan for me as a mother it is...Pick your Battles. I'm kinda over it.






No comments:
Post a Comment