Monday, August 3, 2015

Things I Hear Them Say and Do

Cambree: "Mom, did you see that guy who did't have a shirt on? That's innapropriate."
Cambree just gets out of the shower and in jammies.  Ryan says, "Okay, don't go play in the dirt or you'll get all dirty."  Cambree says, "It's okay dad. I just took a shower.  I'm all clean."
Mom: "How many kids are you going to have, Cambree?"  "I'm going to have 1,000 with a gigantic house."
Mom: "I don't know if daddy can be your soccer coach because he is really busy at work."  Cambree: "Oh, we'll see about that."
Cambree: "Sometimes I pee in my pants mom, but not today."
Brinley points to the other kids to tattle on them and let us know when they have wronged her.
Boston to Mom: "Can you give me something to remind me of you while I'm on my field trip so I don't forget you?"
Mom to Boston: "Dad and Chris are pretty great." Boston: "Yeah, you are pretty great too."
Boston: "Mom, I love you."
Cambree to her crying momma: "Mom, you have sadness on your face and I'm wiping it off."  She grabs a kitchen towel and wipes away my tears.
Boston: "How could a car drive on the sidewalk? ...It drives backwards."
Brinley says mama, dadda, Bos, Rambree, and Ryder.  She loves let it go and requests it several times a day.
I was in the other room and I hear Boston say, "Cambree, I love you."
Mom to Cambree: "What do you want to be when you grow up?" Cambree: "Grown up Elsa."
Mom to Boston: "What do you want to be when you grow up?" Boston; "A policeman."


No comments:

Post a Comment