38 Weeks....The last 3 weeks I have been at a 1 1/2 and 50% effaced. Hopefully there is some progress tomorrow. I think this will be my biggest baby. 3 weeks ago she was measuring at 6 lbs. 5 ounces. Both Boston and Cambree were 6 lbs 7 ounces. We still don't have a name but have been going crazy trying to get the house cleaned up and organized. When I was in school this last semester it seems that tons around the house got neglected, so now we are trying to get it all done before our baby girl arrives. This is the first time in weeks where I have thought that I hope she doesn't come in the next few days. Why? Well, Cambree has a cold, the house looks like we just moved in, and I have a root canal scheduled for tomorrow. Yeah, I would be okay waiting a few days. I've had two times where my contractions have gone for a while, become more intense, and then stopped....kinda weird.
37 Weeks
The kids love the heat. I don't with pregnancy, so often watch from the back window.
Boston loves doing his flips on the tramp. He's our little gymnast.









No comments:
Post a Comment