Boston played soccer in the spring. He really loved it. Ryan was the coach and Cambree wore Boston's old jersey. She loved feeling like a big kid.
We went to a cabin in Bear Lake with the Cella side of the family. While we were there, we celebrated my 31st birthday
and I got some help blowing out the candles.
I even got a fancy crown.
I tried to get Boston to take some pregnancy pictures. I'm 32 weeks and feeling pretty good. During the weeks from 27-30 I was having a ton of contractions. My doctor gave me some pre-term labor meds, I took them for 3 days, and haven't had contractions since. I stopped taking them because they made my blood pressure drop so low. I also get low blood sugar when I am pregnant so there have been a few times I've been close to passing out in various places. The baby is very active and it is fun to see my stomach go nuts. We are excited for the baby to come, but hoping to keep her in until at least the middle of August. I end school on August 13th so it all is working out pretty well with the timing. I am almost done with my first year of school and it has been an amazing experience. However, I'm definitely glad for the break and I'll go back when we get adjusted to our new life with baby #3. We still don't have a name. We are waiting until we see her. For some reason baby girl names are really hard for us.













No comments:
Post a Comment