Wednesday, December 26, 2012

News

I finished my first semester of school.  It has been really great to have something to be working towards and I'm enjoying my program immensely and feel a great deal of personal growth. 

Ryan started a new job on December 17th at a software company in Salt Lake.  He is really loving it and happy to be working with a great group of co-workers.

Ryan and I took a 3-night trip to St. George.  We didn't take any pictures but we had a great time hanging out and talking.  It is always nice to get a little break.

We recently found out that my brother Todd is engaged in a battle with cancer.  We will know fully his diagnosis at the end of the week.  He is a very special daddy, husband, son, and brother.  Please pray for him if he comes to mind as he needs all the prayers and support possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment